Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Avery Grace visited us today






How lucky I was to babysit Avery Grace today. She was a gem! Olivia took her nap and I got to play with Avery...lucky me! She curled up in a ball and slept on my shoulder. Then Ethel came over and we got to snap a few pics of the girls in matching outfits. Jenn gave Olivia the outfit for her 1st b-day, and bought Avery the same one. I've been wanting to get a pic of them in it together, and without even talking about it we both had the same thought! :) Only Jenn and I would be able to coordinate matching outfits without discussing it first. Avery is such a beauty and I loved having her here.

2 comments:

Mom of Mattie said...

OMG... look at the little twins. :)
Love little LuLu's face. And jeepers creepers, Avery looks a lot like Keith!

Megan said...

SO CUTE!! I love the matching outfits! Can't wait to see you guys!