Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The ultimate Nausea Cure


We've had the stomach bug going on at our house, and for the passed day or two I've been plagued with horrible nausea. It reminded me of my morning sickness days. I was telling a friend about my nausea and she told me to get some crystallized, or candied ginger, from the health food store. I have never tried candied ginger before, but I was feeling so awful, almost a car sickness nausea that I just had to give it a try. So after work I headed off to the Abundance Coop and purchased some in their bulk section. WOW!! I had relief withing 1-2 minutes, with at least a 99% decrease in symptoms. I was in shock. Where was this stuff when I was pregnant? I'm taking note for next time, and wanted everyone to know about Candied Ginger in the event that you ever need it.

When I arrived home my in-laws were feeling nauseas, and so was Dave so I handed out the pieces of ginger candy, and within 1-2 minutes all of them had relief. This stuff rocks!! I'm on my holistic journey to find better ways to have relief, and everything that I have tried has worked almost instantly. They don't even sell a cure for nausea in a prescription as good as the candied ginger worked. I put it right under my tongue since I heard that it works quicker. You'll thank me for the tip if you ever give it a try! :)

No comments: