Saturday, April 05, 2008

NKOTB reunites!


I know this may seem cheesy, but the band that used to make my heart go a flutter is reuniting! Can you believe that NKOTB is giving it another shot, 15 years later? They are going on tour this summer, and I almost, sort of, want to go. Looking at this picture of these guys 15 years later still makes me feel like an overexcited tween, who is begging her parents to let her go to the concert. I don't have to ask my parents, but tell me how I"ll explain to Dave that I have to get tickets. lol. I'm sure that he would be less than thrilled, so I'll just have to rely on utube to fill me in on what I'll miss. Joey Mcintyre is still my fave.

www.nkotb.org

1 comment:

Mom of Mattie said...

I heard about this great news like 2 months ago and went through the same feelings as you did. NKOTB was the first concert I went to, traveled from Canton to Buffalo to see them and kept on screaming "I love you Donnie" while each of the opening acts were on. I remember Dino opened for him...where did he go.
So tell Dave that your dork of a friend Renee wants to go so you feel bad for her going alone, good excuse to get a ticket!