Monday, August 28, 2006

The metzendorf


My mom and step-dad have a metzendorf antique camper that they use all summer and fall for various fun filled weekends. They inherited this classic from my step-dads family, and restored it with love. New ones retail for the price of a new, fully loaded car. They had no idea the little gem they inherited, and on every trip several people stop them to remind them of their treasure. While they're camping people bring their digital camera's right over to the campsite and take pictures without asking, my mom has found all this attention alittle annoying since shes very private, but my step-dad loves it! People are in awe of this little camper, and my moms decorating only enhances the look of it. We finally joined them on one of their trips, and we had a very nice time. I took some pictures to share! Olivia really loved the camper, and will be spending lots of future weekends joining Grandma Chop and Grandpa Gary on many excursions. Dave and I have decided to purchase camping gear so we too can join them on some weekends.

No comments: