Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dinnertime Chit Chat

We were sitting at dinner last night when Livy started singing Happy Birthday to herself. So I told her all about her birthday and that she would be turning 2 years old in October, and asked her what she would want at her party, heres what she said, word for word.

"Cake"

Me" What else do you want there"

"Cookies"

Mom: "Cookies...ok...what about something else to eat"

"Chocolate"
Livy has never even had chocolate, so this really cracked me up!

Me: "Chocolate ok, but what should we serve for dinner?"

Livy "Peeeezzzzaaa!"


I also asked who should we invite, and here was her list

Geema
Coco
Papa
Geempa Mark
Josie
Baby AVEEEEEE
Hannah
Ya Ya
Auntie E and Keith
Nono
Uncle
Aunt Niki
Chris
Mommy
Daddy
Rachel
Ben

And there you have it. She also wants Clowns and Ladybugs there, plus animals such as Squirrels, doggies, and bunnies. She told me that she wants stamps, stickers, and markers there. Dave told her that she could invite 4 friends, but so far she really only wants 2 friends since she loves Hannah and Baby Avery the most. Livy knows her priorities, and I am saving this little conversation in my head forever. Too sweet!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The Thompsons will DEFINITELY be at this party. Pizza? Chocolate? Cookies???? I'm THERE!!!