Friday, November 16, 2007

Lets Bake!
















I decided to try a science expierment and see what baking with Olivia would be like. It was too rainy/cold to go outside after dinner, and she was really needing alittle excitement before ending the day. I had some pumpkin puree left over from another recipe, some banana's, and oatmeal, and I really really wanted to make oatmeal, pumpkin, banana cookies. The combo sounded great to me so I made up the recipe as we went along. The pictures were taken when it was Olivia's turn to stir, but instead she thought that it was her turn to taste! Despite Olivia pouring in way to much of some ingredients, and eating others before they made their way to the bowl, I was happily surprised at how good these cookies came out. I had alot of fun baking with lulu and can't wait to make Christmas Cookies together.

1 comment:

Mom of Mattie said...

Those are priceless pictures. OMG...I love the look on her face. Cherish the memory of your first baking experience together, I am sure you will have lots in the future.