Friday, November 09, 2007

Renaming the Blog

I wish that I could rename this blog. It has turned into Olivia's blog. That is a beautiful and amazing thing, and it should be called Olivia's Zone. For now I am blogging fun things here, and only occasionally under my "Living for Peace blog." It is in my profile. I only blog there when I am posting something that comes from somewhere other than my outer self. I want it to be a deeper expression of who I am. I can post the other fun, family news here. The "Living for Peace Blog" represents my story to reach Peace, peace within myself, and this world. My hobby is entering spiritual journey's to reach truth and Love, by going nowhere other than within. More on that over there.
Love Lisa

2 comments:

Megan said...

Honey, you can change your blog name. Just go into settings and Olivia can have her very on spot! I miss you...did you ever get my emails about last Friday??

Lisa said...

Thanks Meg! I am blog clueless but thanks to my friends I am learning. You rock!