Sunday, December 03, 2006

We have a walker!

This weekend Olivia started walking! Its been so prescious to watch her toddle everywhere. I have to mark it in the blog so I know the actual day that it started. The day was Friday December 1st, she was 13 months old. I know I'll forget to write it down so thankfully we have these wonderful blog inventions. Its so exciting to see her explore her world in the upright position.

I also want to say a happy birthday shout out to our favorite 2 year old, Hannah Jane! Happy Birthday sweetie! I'll think of you at 10:45 pm, since your mom said thats the time you were born. We all had a blast at your party today. Livy was estatic to spend an afternoon with you, and we loved meeting some of your extended family. I was thanking Daybreak 2 all the way home for bringing you guys into our lives. Happy Birthday Hannah!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Congrats little Olivia! Very exciting! You will be getting your exercise now momma and daddy! :)