Sunday, March 25, 2007

51 Birch Street


www.51birchstreet.com

Last night Dave and I had the fortune of having a fun filled evening with Jenn and Keith. I can't quite remember the last time that we were all out together, sans the kiddo's, but it was great to just sit and chat uninterrupted. We ate some yummy food at Veneto, sipped Avery Lane Reisling, and then headed off to the Little to see 51 Birch Street. This was a great documentary that shows the human condition, and a rare look into a 50 plus year marriage, and what happens when people aren't true to themselves. It was a powerful movie that left me feeling peaceful and sad at the same time. I would love to talk more about the movie, but don't want to give anything away. I reccommend that everyone and your parents, grandparents, and loved ones see this documentary.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Awesome movie! We had a great time!!!! Let's not let THAT much time go by before we do it again! Avery Lane Reisling ROCKS. And I'm not JUST saying that :)