Thursday, May 24, 2007

More Apollo


Can these two just get married already? I think that they are awesome and make a beautiful couple. Why aren't they dating? Am I too involved in this show? I think so, but who cares becuase it makes me happy! This is an exerpt from Apolo's blog, which happens to be named OHNOZONE, and notice that he also uses the word zone in his blog, just like mine. Hmmm....perhaps my blog inspired his! j/k

Apolo writes:

I would like to thank everyone who has been in support and watching the season 4 Dancing with the Stars. I am positive that without your love and votes, the result would not have been the same. It has been an incredible experience and almost a transformation from the start of the show until the finale. Every week I was becoming more comfortable opening up my real personality to the world as never before - and almost thrown into a situation which required me to show my work ethic, dedication, and will to do my best! All of my fans, friends, and supporters share these moments in time with me and I am so excited to have everyone on board!!!
This is yet another chapter in my life that will hopefully lead to many others and I wish you all to be with me! Thank you for keeping me grounded, positive, and staying true to myself. Here's to the next challenge!
Apolo Anton Ohno

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Don't you just love him?!?!?!?! Truly 100% deserving of that mirrorball trophy!!!!! I'm going to check out his blogsite right now.....thanks for the info, Luce!