Thursday, August 02, 2007

The sprinkler invention




This week sure has been a hot one! Livy and I have been trying to keep cool and have some fun while doing it. Yesterday, she invented the "Hose Sprinkler!" After attempting to water the flowers, Livy laid down the hose and walked away. To her amazement a new invention came to life! The hose became a sprinkler! She couldn't believe it and just shreeked with joy. She then spent the next 90 minutes running up our water bill, but she was really enjoying the water! Yes, these are those moments, in the middle of the day, that are so worth remembering!

1 comment:

Mom of Mattie said...

I used to love to do that when I was a child, along with drinking from the hose, I thought that was the coolest thing. I got Mattie a slip and slide knowing that she was too small for it, but it has a little pool that attaches to the bottom so she likes to sit in there. I betcha Liv would love one, you and Dave would just have to be brave enough to slide down it.