Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter






Olivia turned 18 months on Saturday! Time is really going by, but we are trying to stay in the now, and enjoy Olivia's toddlerhood. I've been cherishing her second year so much, and trying to remember all of her "oliviaisms" to share with her some day. Here are a few translations, and ones that I want to remember

Geep=Grape
Geempop=Grandpa
Mina Mina Mina=Mine! :)
Koy=Squirrell
Pengi=pigeon or penguin, depends on which one shes looking at
Dog a Doggie=Dog
Sack=snack
Geema!=Grandma

Those are just a few. Her verbal explosion is happening, and when Dave and I are talking during dinner she will tell me who I"m talking about. So today I said "I have to call my sister." And Olivia replied "Naa Naaa" for Aunt Niki! Needless to say we are starting to watch what we say! ha! Thats going to be a tough one for me

No comments: