Sunday, May 14, 2006


Happy Mothers day to all the wonderful moms out there! Today was my first mothers day with Olivia. She is 7 months old. To say I can't believe where the time has gone is only half true. Although its going fast, I've been blessed to spend these past7 months watching Olivia grow into this amazing little person. For my mothers day gift she chose today to pull herself up into the standing position. Dave and I were there to bear witness to this amazing event. She placed her litttle hands on the side of her crib, and pulled with all of her might. She toppled over right away, and did what lulu does best...she laughed at herself and tried again. Then later in the day she showed off her new trick to her grandma and grandpa Rizzo, and they were in awe. We're all in awe of her, she has changed our lives and added so much more. This little lulu-bean.....some days are long and tiring, but even in my most tired moment she will do one small thing and I'll forget everything except that moment, and cherish it for the rest of my life.

To celebrate Mothers day we went to see a band play at the Lilac Festival, and Olivia got to expierience her first concert, and the Lilac's. She was rather chill during the concert, but afterwards enjoyed sniffing the lilac bushes and of course wanted to feel the lilacs, and she would have eaten them if we hadn't stopped her. Rachel,Ben, and beautiful Hannah were there to share in the fun!

2 comments:

Megan said...

So exciting! It is amazing, this journey, isn't it? I am so glad Livy is doing good.
I am so happy to have another blog to read!

Unknown said...

Happy first Mother's Day!!!! Your daughter is gorgeous!!!

Email me at fabulousfetes@yahoo.com so we can chat about Taste of Home!!!