Friday, September 29, 2006

Another nite at Loews

Another evening spent at loews...3 hours to be exact. What a rip. This remodeling project is taking on a life of its own. First let me mention that Olivia was a complete gem during the whole expierience, and what an expierience it was. We have to have a truckload of 20 sheets of drywall, and an entire bathroom delivered by Monday, so the clock was ticking. The contractor gave us a list, and we've been trying our best to buy everything on there becuase we want our bathroom back up and running asap. Some of the things that I had picked out last evening needed to be re-picked out due to stock issues. After going through this expierience I can't even imagine building a home and having to pick out fixtures for every room. I would be overwhelmed. There was noone to help us at Loews since they were busy and short staffed, so when we got to the register I told them that we won't be paying the 65 dollar delivery fee since there was noone available to accommidate us on our 3 hour tour. Of course I was very nice about it, but it paid off since our truckload of items will be delivered for Free!! We got home at 930pm, very tired...all except for Olivia who was like the energizer bunny.

The coolest part of the evening happened as we were driving home. Olivia saw the moon for the first time, and pointed to it, then looked at me as if to ask what it was. After telling her that it was indeed a Moon, she proceeded to say the word Moon all the way home. Its so amazing to show a child things for the very first time.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I finally figured out how to comment, Luce! I am so lame. I hope your bathroom comes out JUST the way you want it. It is going to be awesome! Thanks for the comments on my blog too :)