Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm an Auntie!


So I finally have a picture to prove that I'm an auntie! Am I not the proudest Auntie that you have ever seen? I adore Miss Avery Grace, she is the sweetest, most prescious little peanut, and I could have held her forever! I just cherished the time that I got to hold her, which, as you can tell from the picture, Miss Olivia didn't let me hold her for too long. She was tearing apart Auntie E's house, getting in her cupboards, attempting to tip the dog bowls, crawling and getting into most anything and everything. I obviously wished that I could be of more help to my dear tired friend, but with an 11 month old, what more can you expect? We barely got to sit down for 5 seconds, and hardly could finsish one conversation that we started...but it was all in the name of Avery and Olivia so we were ok with it. :) Avery was so beautiful and I can't wait to see her again. She is her daddy's girl, with her moms spunk...what an adorable combo. Welcome to the world Miss Avery.
love Auntie Lisa

No comments: