Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Wedding Allison!!



My dear friend little K got married this weekend, and I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid. I was even luckier to witness this most joyous event. My friend Sharon performed the ceremony, outside, with nature and with God, on the most beautiful day that we've had in awhile. The best man summed everything up simply by stating, "Love is here" and he pointed to Tim and Allison. Love was definetly there, and I left with a renewed sense of love, life, and happiness. The wedding was so authentically "Tim and Allison" that it was a lesson to me that when we know thyself, we are most happy, and we are being true to ourselves. Tim and Allison fought hard to have the simple elegant wedding that they yearned for, and it couldn't have been more amazing.
Oh and the food was hands down the best wedding food that I have ever had. They had brunch and dinner....omelet stations, pasta station, eggplant parm, and plenty for the meatlovers. The food was outstanding.

Happy Marriage guys, you make the most adorable duo!

No comments: