Sunday, July 23, 2006

Happy Shower Allison





Today was my friend Allison's bridal shower, and what a nice gathering it turned out to be! It was fun to see Allison embrace all of the people who came out to support her, and she seemed to even enjoy herself. Aghast...has Allison actually enjoyed a pre-wedding event? For those who know her, you know how stressful the plans have been, but from the pics you can tell shes really a glowing bride to be. Jennifer, Kristy, and myself are part of the wedding party. We're thrilled to be sharing this day with Allison and Tim. I have to say, I really enjoyed when Tim showed up...it was great to see the two of them look so happy to see each other! :) Now for the next order of business....the bachelorette party!! Any ideas?? Oh and please notice the beautiful floral arrangement that Jenn did....she really needs to go into business. Please encourage this venture. I also need to mention the amazing job Kristy did on both the invites and the favors. You girls are creative genius's and I only wish I had 1/4 of your talent.
Happy upcoming wedding little K!!

No comments: