Friday, July 07, 2006

Nine Months old!

Oliiva is nine months old today!! Happy 9 month b-day to my little sweetpea! 9 months ago I was about to burst...notice the preggo pic. It was taken a few days before I gave birth. Yikes!

Miss Olivia cruises along the furniture now gearing up for the big day when she takes her first step! Yesterday she refused baby food for the first time and wanted the veggie burger that I was eating. When Olivia doesn't like something instead of spitting it out she opens her mouth, sticks out her tongue, and screams! Its really adorable and I usually end up laughing so hard that I forget to re-load the spoon with something else and then she gets even more mad! Little Lulu sure is funny. When she wakes up instead of crying she just plays in her crib and babbles for awhile..... talking to her picture board and telling all kinds of stories. Then when shes ready she lets out a cry and a "Mama" to let me know that shes ready to start her day. Oh and she dances like a champ now to any and all music, even my voice. The minute she hears music she does this bob thing, and then frantically shakes her head back and forth. Its quite comical. I was singing "The Farmer in the Dell" to her yesterday and she looked like she was going to dance the nite away! :) Enjoy the pics!!




1 comment:

Megan said...

So precious our lives have become!